Corona update, post #5 (Sapa Sisters closed through April)

Xin Chao Cac Ban!

Today we have taken the decision to temporarily close Sapa Sisters. We tried as long as we could to keep business running, but clearly now is not the time to travel. All of our tours and treks will be canceled through April. If we can reopen prior to then, we will!

Part of our booking team will work part time to answer questions, do future bookings and carry out refunds.

It’s with a great sadness we now temporarily close down due to Corona virus and it’s implications. We have managed many difficult challenges since we opened over 10 years ago – but nothing as devastating as this.

We are confident that our reputation is strong, just like all the sapa sisters, and we will reopen once the situation is back under control. Until then we will also continue posting on facebook and our website about what is happening around sapa.

Stay safe and take care of each other!